Welcome to Antonio Marras!
Who is the Data Controller?
With reference to the personal data collected for the use of the services available on this website and at our stores, the Data Controller is Antonio Marras S.r.l., a Company belonging to the Calzedonia Group, with legal seat in Alghero (SS), Località Salondra n. 64. You can contact the Data Controller by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do we process your data?
You may find below a list of all the purposes for which we collect your personal data: read each paragraph for more information.
Purpose: to allow web browsing; to carry out aggregate statistical analysis aimed at measuring the correct functioning of this website.
Processed data: IP addresses, domain names, URIs. These data are acquired by the IT systems responsible for the proper functioning of this website.
- Provision of services aimed at allowing users to browse this website;
- Legitimate interest consisting in ensuring the proper functioning of IT systems.
Retention period: 30 days after the collection, unless legal provisions or provisions of Public Authorities impose a different retention time in relation to investigations related to any computer crimes.
Online products purchasing
Purpose: fulfilment of online purchase orders and performance of related activities (sending of goods, invoicing, payment management, shipment tracking, delivery of goods, possible activation of the return and refund process of the order, management of the return, etc).
Processed data: contact details (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number) and shipping address. We do not process the data relating to the payment method indicated by you (e.g. payment card number and security code), which are instead collected exclusively by the chosen payment service provider.
Legal basis: execution of the sales contract.
Retention period: time necessary to fulfil the contractual and regulatory obligations regarding the purchase and sale of products (e.g. tax legislation).
Purpose: we provide you with an assistance service (via e-mail or telephone) for any request relating to the purchase of our products or the use of our services.
Processed data: data necessary to reply to the requests that you will address to our Customer Care.
Legal basis: execution of the contract for the purchase of products or pre-contractual measures adopted following your request.
Retention period: time strictly necessary to fulfil your request.
Sending of commercial communications (“Direct Marketing”)
Purpose: sending of commercial communications through email, landline and mobile phone, carrying out market research and surveying your degree of satisfaction regarding products related to Antonio Marras brand.
Processed data: contact details (e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number).
Legal basis: your consent that you may revoke at any time by writing to email@example.com or clicking on the link contained in the footer of our communication.
Retention period: until you revoke your consent.
Reserved area registration
Purpose: creation of a reserved area (“account”) that will allow you to save some content (e.g. your purchase history, etc.).
Processed data: personal details and contact details indicated in the online form relating to registration in the reserved area. Some specific marked fields are to be considered mandatory: if this information is not provided, we will not be able to provide the service you have requested.
Legal basis: execution of the website registration agreement.
Retention period: your account and data relating to it will delete if the account is not used for more than five years.
To whom do we communicate your data?
To achieve the purpose for which we use your data, we need to communicate them to these categories of subjects:
- Antonio Marras S.r.l. staff, in charge with the management of our website and the services that are available online and at our stores;
- Antonio Marras s.r.l. suppliers (e.g. service providers and IT platforms, consultants): these subjects use your data as data processors, appointed by Antonio Marras S.r.l., through the signing of a specific contract;
- Credit institutions, companies that carry out shipping and transport services, insurance companies: these subjects act as independent Data Controllers and their involvement is necessary to carry out necessary operations related to the use of our services (e.g. making payments; deliver the purchased goods).
Do we transfer your personal data outside EU?
The personal data collected may be transferred outside the European Union. In this case, the transfer will take place in compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") (in particular, the data will be transferred only after signing the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission with decision 2021/914 / EU or to countries able to guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data and therefore recipients of an Adequacy Decision adopted by the EU Commission).
What are the rights that you may exercise as Data Subject?
You can exercise the rights that you have over your personal data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We undertake to respond to your request as soon as possible and in any case no later than thirty days from receipt of your report. In some cases, we will ask you for a copy of an identification document if, in connection with your request, it becomes necessary to verify your identity.
In particular, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access, i.e., the right to know if a processing of personal data concerning you is in progress and, if confirmed, to obtain a copy of such data and be informed about the origin of the data, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients of the data, the purposes of the processing, the existence of an automated decision-making process (including profiling), the data retention period, the rights provided for by the applicable law;
- Right to request the correction or integration of your data;
- Right to request the deletion of personal data if such data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or if we are no longer authorized to process them;
- Right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data in the following cases: i) you have contested the accuracy of the personal data. You can request a processing limitation for the period necessary to verify the accuracy of the data; ii) we are no longer authorized to process the data, and instead of deleting them, you can ask us to limit their use; iii) if the personal data in our possession, despite being no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, are necessary for you to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- Right to data portability, i.e., the right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, as well as the right to request for such data to be transmitted to another Data Controller;
- Right to revoke the consent, for the processing based on it;
- Right to oppose at any moment to the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data conflicts with the provisions of the applicable laws.
We reserve the right to periodically update the content of this page.
Last update: June 2023